Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Travel Itinerary

So small side note:
     After Lieden we're heading over to Germany to Berlin and Munich. From there Austria (Vienna) and then to Prague. From there hopefully Hungary and Romania where the Burble wants to stay for a while and possibly live in a gypsy caravan. (Don't know for sure, I'll have to check the daily Burble and see what he's feeling like this minute.) We might split up there because I want to continue to Turkey and see Istanbul. Then Greece where I'm climbing Mt. Olympus!! I have to be in France at the beginning of July to work for a couple of months and before that and after Greece we're trying to see Spain, Italy and Portugal, and hike in the Swiss alps. (Yea I know what you're all thinking but it's totally do-able.)
     So now's the time to send me contacts you may have in those places. I have some infos from some people but if you have peeps or recommendations send me an email.
Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment